Middle Tennessee vs Iowa Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5
Middle Tennessee vs Iowa Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
Middle Tennessee State (MTSU) Blue Raiders (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 14 Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kinnick Stadium – Iowa City, IA
Middle Tennessee vs Iowa Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTSU: (+1050) | IOWA: (-1900)
Spread: MTSU: +23.5 (-110) | IOWA: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MTSU: 24% | IOWA: 76%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MTSU: (N/A) | IOWA: (+15000)
Middle Tennessee vs Iowa Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee and Iowa have never faced one another prior to this upcoming Week 5 matchup.
- Middle Tennessee is 0-5 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Iowa is 2-0 in its two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
- Middle Tennessee was defeated by Duke, 41-18, at home in Murfreesboro in Week 3.
- Iowa defeated Iowa State, 18-17, on the road in Ames in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.