MTSU vs Army Game Info
College Football Week 1
Middle Tennessee State Blue Raiders (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Army Black Knights (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept 5., 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Coverage: CBS Sports Network (CBSSN)
MTSU vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTSU: (+138) | ARMY: (-170)
Spread: MTSU: +3.5 (-120) | ARMY: -3.5 (+100)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTSU: (N/A) | ARMY: (N/A)
MTSU vs Army Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are from College Football News (CFN).
Consensus Pick: Army
MTSU vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Middle Tennesee and Army have never faced one another prior to this upcoming 2020 Week 1 season opener.
- MTSU is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against FBS Independent opponents.
- Army is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
- MTSU finished the 2019 season with a 4-8 record.
- Army finished the 2019 season with a 5-8 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.