Michigan vs Wisconsin Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
No. 14 Michigan Wolverines (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. Wisconsin Badgers (1-2, 0-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Michigan vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-115) | WIS: (-105)
Spread: MICH: +0.5 (-115) | WIS: -0.5 (-105)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (N/A) | WIS: (N/A)
Michigan vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Michigan: (15.5%) | Wisconsin: (84.5%)
Michigan vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 51-17-1 straight up in 69 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin defeated Michigan, 49-11, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Michigan is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Wisconsin.
- The total has hit the under in four of Michigan's last five games.
- Wisconsin is 9-2 straight up in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Wisconsin's last nine games against Michigan.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!