Michigan vs Rutgers Basketball Game Info
Michigan Wolverines (16-9, 7-7 Big Ten) vs. Rutgers Scarlet Knights (18-8, 9-6 Big Ten)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Rutgers Athletic Center – Piscataway, NJ
Michigan vs Rutgers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+125) I RUT: (-145)
Spread: MICH: +2.5 (-110) I RUT: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 133 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: N/A I RUT: N/A
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+4000) I RUT: (+6000)
Michigan vs Rutgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan vs Rutgers Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Rutgers, 69-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Michigan is 11-0 in its 11 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Michigan is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Rutgers is 13-4 ATS in its last 17 games.
- Michigan defeated Indiana, 89-65, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
- Rutgers defeated then-No. 22 Illinois, 72-57, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.