Michigan vs Maryland Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Michigan Wolverines (19-11, 10-9 Big Ten) vs. No. 9 Maryland Terrapins (23-7, 13-6 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center – College Park, MD
Michigan vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (N/A) I MD: (N/A)
Spread: MICH: +4.5 (-110) I MD: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: 31% I MD: 69%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+3000) I MD: (+1900)
Odds to Make 2020 NCAAM Final Four: MICH: (+500) I MD: (+350)
Michigan vs Maryland Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Maryland, 69-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 3, 2019.
- Michigan is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Maryland.
- The head-to-head series between Michigan and Maryland is tied over the past 10 matchups, 5-5.
- Michigan is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Maryland is 0-4-1 (W-L-D) ATS in its last five games.
- Michigan defeated Nebraska, 82-58, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, March 5.
- Maryland lost to Rutgers, 78-67, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.