Michigan vs Louisville Game Info
Big Ten/ACC Challenge 2019
No. 4 Michigan Wolverines (7-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 1 Louisville Cardinals (7-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, KY
Michigan vs Louisville Odds & Point Spread
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+180) | LOU: (-225)
Spread: MICH: +5 (-110) | LOU: -5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH 24% | LOU: 76%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+2000) | LOU: (+900)
Michigan vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville is 3-1 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan defeated Louisville, 73-69, in the most recent meeting between these teams in the second round of the NCAA March Madness Tournament on March 19, 2017.
- Michigan is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Louisville is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- After a 7-0 start to the 2019-20 season, Michigan went from unranked to No. 4 in the latest Week 5 AP Top-25 Poll.
- Michigan defeated then-No. 8 Gonzaga, 82-64, in its most recent game in the 2019 Battle 4 Atlantis final on Friday, Nov. 29.
- Louisville defeated Western Kentucky, 71-54, at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville in its most recent game on Friday, Nov. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.