The Michigan Wolverines versus the Colorado State Rams is on the First Round schedule for Thursday. All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Colorado State Point Spread
Michigan is a 1-point favorite against Colorado State. Michigan is -110 to cover the spread, and Colorado State is -110.
Michigan vs Colorado State Over/Under
The over/under for Michigan-Colorado State on March 17 is 137. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Michigan vs Colorado State Moneyline
Colorado State is a -102 underdog on the moneyline, while Michigan is a -118 favorite.
Michigan vs Colorado State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: CSU wins (57.6%)
Michigan vs Colorado State Betting Trends
- Michigan has covered the spread 13 times in 31 games.
- The Wolverines are 8-13 as 1-point favorites or more.
- Michigan has seen 17 of its 31 games hit the over.
- Colorado State is 14-14-1 against the spread this year.
- As a 1-point underdog or greater, the Rams have two wins ATS (2-2).
- Colorado State has seen 10 of its 30 games go over the point total.
Michigan vs Colorado State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Michigan: (-118) | Colorado State: (-102)
- Spread: Michigan: -1 (-110) | Colorado State: +1 (-110)
- Total: 137 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)