Michigan vs Alabama Citrus Bowl Game Info
2020 VRBO Citrus Bowl Game
No. 14 Michigan Wolverines (9-3, 6-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 13 Alabama Crimson Tide (10-2, 6-2 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL
Michigan vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+235) | BAMA: (-300)
Spread: MICH: +7.5 (-115) | BAMA: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 60.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (12%) | BAMA: (88%)
Michigan vs Alabama Citrus Bowl Prediction
Camping World Stadium Capacity
- Camping World Stadium's seating capacity is 60,219.
Michigan & Alabama Strength of Schedule 2019
- Michigan finished the 2019 season with two wins against teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25 (vs. No. 16 Iowa, vs. No. 15 Notre Dame).
- Michigan went 2-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Alabama finished the 2019 season with zero wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Alabama went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Michigan Citrus Bowl History
- Michigan has won each of its last two appearances in the Citrus Bowl.
- Michigan is 4-1 in its five all-time appearances in the Citrus Bowl.
- Michigan defeated Florida, 41-7, in its most recent Citrus Bowl appearance on Jan. 1, 2016.
Alabama Citrus Bowl History
- Alabama is 2-0 in its two all-time appearances in the Citrus Bowl.
- Alabama defeated Michigan State, 49-7, in its most recent Citrus Bowl appearance on Jan. 1, 2011.
Michigan vs Alabama Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Michigan, 41-14 in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 1, 2012.
- Alabama is 3-2 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- Alabama is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big Ten opponents.
- Michigan lost to then-No. 1 Ohio State, 56-27, at home in Week 14.
- Alabama lost to then-No. 15 Auburn, 48-45, on the road in the 2019 Iron Bowl in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.