Michigan State vs Wisconsin Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Michigan State vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Michigan State Spartans (16-5, 8-2 Big Ten) vs. Wisconsin Badgers (12-9, 5-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 1, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center— Madison, WI
Michigan State vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-235) | WISC: (+185)
Spread: MSU: -5 (-115) | WISC: +5 (-105)
Total: 128 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: 86% | WISC: 14%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+1400) | WISC: (+11000)
Michigan State vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 61.5%
Michigan State vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Wisconsin, 67-55, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 17, 2020.
- Michigan State is 8-2 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Wisconsin.
- Michigan State is 77-57 in the 134 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Creighton.
- Villanova has won its last seven games straight-up.
- Michigan State is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last ten games.
- The total has hit the under in Michigan State's last six games.
- Wisconsin is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Wisconsin's last six games.
- Michigan State defeated Northwestern, 79-50, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 29.
- Wisconsin lost to Iowa, 68-62, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Jan. 27.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.