Cover Photo: Getty Images
Michigan State vs Texas Tech Game Info
No. 2 Michigan State Spartans (32-6) vs. No. 3 Texas Tech Red Raiders (30-6)
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Time: 8:49 p.m. EST
Location: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Michigan State vs Texas Tech Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-150) | TTU: (+130)
Spread: MSU: +2.5 (-110) | TTU: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: 57% | TTU: 43%
Michigan State vs Texas Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas Tech is 19-16-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Michigan State is 27-11 ATS this season, which is the second-best winning percentage in the country.
- Texas Tech has surrendered just 57.0 points per game (PPG) through all four of its NCAA Tournament games thus far.
- Texas Tech boasts the No. 3 scoring defense in the country, allowing just 59.0 PPG on the season.
- Michigan State averages 78.3 PPG this season, which is No. 42 in the nation.
- Michigan State is on a nine-game winning streak, during which its given up an average of 63.2 PPG.
Michigan State vs Texas Tech Prop Bet
All Michigan State-Texas Tech prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Michigan State) Total Points: Under 67.5 (-110) – Texas Tech boasts the No. 3 scoring defense in the country, allowing only 59.0 points per game (PPG) on the season. The Red Raiders have been even better on this end lately too, surrendering just 57.0 PPG through all four of their NCAA Tournament games thus far. Texas Tech also held Gonzaga's No. 1 scoring offense in the country (87.6 PPG) to 69 points in the Elite 8 showdown between the two – Texas Tech's highest total allowed in the tournament by 11 points. On the other hand, Michigan State's offense has been less than explosive in the tournament, averaging 73.5 PPG through the Final Four.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.