Michigan State vs Purdue Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Michigan State vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Michigan State Spartans (13-3, 5-0 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (9-7, 2-3 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 12, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Michigan State vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-170) | PUR: (+145)
Spread: MSU: -4 (-110) | PUR: +4 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (83%) | PUR: (17%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+1600) | PUR: (+4200)
Michigan State vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 58.4%
Michigan State vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Michigan State, 73-63, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 1, 2019.
- Purdue is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Michigan State.
- Michigan State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Purdue.
- Michigan State is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Purdue's last 13 games against Michigan State.
- Michigan State defeated Minnesota, 74-58, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 9.
- Purdue lost to then-No. 19 Michigan, 84-78 (2OT), on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.