Michigan State vs Iowa Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Feb. 22 College Basketball Game
Michigan State vs Iowa Basketball Game Info
Michigan State Spartans (18-8, 9-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 25 Iowa Hawkeyes (18-8, 8-7 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Carver-Hawkeye Arena — Iowa City, IA
Michigan State vs Iowa Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+205) | IOWA: (-255)
Spread: MSU: +6 (-110) | IOWA: -6 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+10000) | IOWA: (+15000)
Michigan State vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa Hawkeyes win (72.2%)
Michigan State vs Iowa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 74-55 straight up in 129 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Iowa defeated Michigan State, 88-58, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Michigan State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Michigan State's last five away games against Iowa.
- Iowa is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Iowa's last 14 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.