In college basketball action on Tuesday, the Michigan Wolverines take on the Penn State Nittany Lions.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Penn State Point Spread
Penn State is listed as an underdog by 2.5 points (-102 odds), and Michigan, the favorite, is -120 to cover.
Michigan vs Penn State Over/Under
A total of 129 points has been set for the Michigan-Penn State matchup on February 8, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
Michigan vs Penn State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Penn State-Michigan, Penn State is the underdog at +108, and Michigan is -130.
Michigan vs Penn State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Penn State win (50.1%)
Michigan vs Penn State Betting Trends
- Michigan is 8-12-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Wolverines' ATS record as 1.5-point favorites or more is 6-10.
- This season, 12 of Michigan's 20 games have gone over the point total.
- Penn State is 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Nittany Lions' ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or more is 7-4.
- There have been eight Penn State games (out of 19) that went over the total this year.
Michigan vs Penn State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Michigan: (-130) | Penn State: (+108)
- Spread: Michigan: -2.5 (-120) | Penn State: +2.5 (-102)
- Total: 129 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!