Michigan vs Michigan State Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
No. 6 Michigan Wolverines (7-0, 4-0 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (7-0, 4-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium — East Lansing, MI
Michigan vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-205) | MSU: (+164)
Spread: MICH: -4.5 (-106) | MSU: +4.5 (-114)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Michigan vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan wins (54.0%)
Michigan vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 56-35-4 all-time in 95 head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Michigan State defeated Michigan, 27-24, in their most recent meeting.
- Michigan is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Michigan's seven games.
- Michigan State is 5-1-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Michigan State's seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.