Michigan vs Michigan State Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 1 College Basketball Game
College basketball's Tuesday slate includes the Michigan Wolverines taking on the Michigan State Spartans.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game.
Michigan vs Michigan State Point Spread
Michigan State is a 4-point underdog against Michigan. Michigan State is -110 to cover the spread, and Michigan is -110.
Michigan vs Michigan State Over/Under
Michigan versus Michigan State, on March 1, has an over/under of 142.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Michigan vs Michigan State Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Michigan vs. Michigan State reveal Michigan as the favorite (-178) and Michigan State as the underdog (+146).
Michigan vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan wins (63.2%)
Michigan vs Michigan State Betting Trends
- Michigan's record against the spread (ATS) is 11-16-0.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 7-6 as 4-point favorites or more.
- This season, 15 of Michigan's 27 games have hit the over.
- Michigan State has beaten the spread 14 times in 28 games.
- The Spartans have one win ATS (1-3) as a 4-point underdog or greater this year.
- Michigan State has played 28 games this season, and 14 of them have gone over the total.
Michigan vs Michigan State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Michigan: (-178) | Michigan State: (+146)
- Spread: Michigan: -4 (-110) | Michigan State: +4 (-110)
- Total: 142.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!