Michigan vs Maryland Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Michigan Wolverines and Maryland Terrapins.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Maryland Point Spread
The Wolverines are 15.5-point road favorites against the Terrapins. Michigan is -108 to cover the spread, while Maryland is -112 to cover as the 15.5-point underdog.
Michigan vs Maryland Over/Under
The over/under for the Michigan vs Maryland Week 12 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Michigan vs Maryland Moneyline
The Wolverines vs Terrapins moneyline has Michigan as a -750 favorite, while Maryland is the +490 underdog at home.
Michigan vs Maryland Betting Trends
- Michigan is 8-1 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- Michigan defeated Maryland, 38-7, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Michigan is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Maryland.
- The total has hit the over in six of Michigan's last seven away games.
- Maryland is 4-2 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Maryland's last six games against Michigan.
Michigan vs Maryland Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan wins (96.6%)
Michigan vs Maryland Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-750) | MARY: (+490)
Spread: MICH: -15.5 (-108) | MARY: +15.5 (-112)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.