Miami vs Virginia Tech Basketball Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (4-2, 0-1 ACC) vs. No. 24 Virginia Tech Hokies (7-1, 1-0 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Cassell Coliseum – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Miami vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+260) | VT: (-320)
Spread: MIA: +6.5 (-104) | VT: -6.5 (-118)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (N/A) | VT: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+8000) | VT: (+7500)
Miami vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 75.1%
Miami vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Virginia Tech, 102-95, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Miami is 24-17 in its 44 all-time matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 5-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Miami is 2-4 ATS this season.
- Virginia Tech defeated Longwood, 84-58, in its most recent game on Dec. 2, 2020.
- Miami defeated Jacksonville, 73-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!