Miami vs Louisville Game Info
College Football Week 3
No. 17 Miami Hurricanes (1-0, 0-0 ACC) vs. No. 18 Louisville Cardinals (1-0, 0-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 19, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cardinal Stadium – Louisville, KY
Miami vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-110) | LOU: (-110)
Spread: MIA: +0.5 (-110) | LOU: -0.5 (-110)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (37%) | LOU: (63%)
Odds to Win ACC: MIA: (+1600) | LOU: (+2000)
Miami vs Louisville Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Miami: (23.3%) | Louisville: (76.7%)
Miami vs Louisville Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami defeated Louisville, 52-27, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Louisville is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Miami is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Louisville.
- Miami defeated UAB, 31-14, at home in Week 2.
- Louisville defeated Western Kentucky (WKU), 35-21, at home in Week 2.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.