Miami vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Midwest Region — Elite 8
No. 10 Miami Hurricanes (26-10) vs. No. 1 Kansas Jayhawks (31-6)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center— Chicago, IL
Miami vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+205) | KU: (-255)
Spread: MIA: +6 (-110) | KU: -6 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+2000) | KU: (+280)
Miami vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (83.6%)
Miami vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kanas is 3-1 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Miami.
- Kansas defeated Miami, 73-60, in their last meeting on Jan. 16, 1991.
- Miami is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Kansas is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in six of Kansas' last nine games.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.