Miami vs Duke Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Miami vs Duke Basketball Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (10-7, 2-5 ACC) vs. No. 8 Duke Blue Devils (15-3, 5-2 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
Miami vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (N/A) | DUKE: (N/A)
Spread: MIA: +18 (-110) | DUKE: -18 (-110)
Total: 150.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 47% | DUKE: 53%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+25000) | DUKE: (+1200)
Miami vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Miami vs Duke Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Miami, 95-62, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2020.
- Duke is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Duke is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Miami.
- Miami is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Duke.
- The total has hit the over in four of Duke's last five games.
- Miami lost to then-No. 9 Florida State, 83-79 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Duke lost to then-No. 11 Louisville, 79-73, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.