Miami (OH) vs Ohio State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4
Miami (OH) vs Ohio State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-2, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 6 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Miami (OH) vs Ohio State Betting Odds
As of publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: M-OH: +38.5 (-105) | OSU: -38.5 (-115)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: M-OH: 23% | OSU: 77%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: M-OH: (+25000) | OSU: (+1000)
Miami (OH) vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Miami (OH), 56-10, at home in Columbus in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 1, 2012.
- Ohio State is 5-0 in its five all-time, head-to-head matchups against Miami (OH).
- Miami (OH) is 0-10 in its last 10 matchups against Big 10 Conference opponents.
- Ohio State is 10-0 in its last 10 matchups against Mid-American Conference opponents.
- Miami (OH) lost to Cincinnati, 35-13, on the road in Week 3.
- Ohio State defeated Indiana, 51-10, on the road in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.