Miami (OH) vs Ohio Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Miami (OH) RedHawks (4-4, 3-1 Mid-American) vs. Ohio Bobcats (1-7, 1-3 Mid-American)
Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Peden Stadium — Athens, OH
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (-310) | OHIO: (+240)
Spread: M-OH: -7.5 (-105) | OHIO: +7.5 (-115)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami (OH) wins (79.9%)
Miami (OH) vs Ohio Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) is 31-26-1 in 58 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ohio.
- Miami (OH) defeated Ohio, 24-21, in their last meeting on Nov. 6, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Miami (OH)'s last 10 games against Ohio.
- The total has hit the under in each of Ohio's last five games this season.
- Miami (OH) is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Ohio is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games against Miami (OH).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.