Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Miami (OH) Redhawks (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Cincinnati Bearcats (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Nippert Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (+1040) | CIN: (-2500)
Spread: M-OH: +22.5 (-108) | CIN: -22.5 (-112)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: M-OH: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Miami (OH): (9.7%) | Cincinnati: (90.3%)
Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) is 59-58-7 all-time in 124 head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati, but the Bearcats won the most recent meeting by a score of 35-13 on Sep. 14, 2019.
- Miami (OH) is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against Cincinnati.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Miami's (OH) last 10 games.
- Cincinnati is 10-0 in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Cincinnati's last seven games against Miami (OH).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.