Miami (OH) vs Minnesota Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
Miami (OH) Redhawks (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Miami (OH) vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (+710) | MINN: (-1300)
Spread: M-OH: +18.5 (-108) | MINN: -18.5 (-112)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: M-OH: (N/A) | MINN: (N/A)
Miami (OH) vs Minnesota Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Miami (OH): (26.2%) | Minnesota: (73.8%)
Miami (OH) vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 4-0 straight up in four head-to-head matchups against Miami (OH).
- Minnesota defeated Miami (OH), 26-3, in their most recent meeting on Sept. 15, 2018.
- Miami (OH) is 2-7 straight up in its last nine away games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Miami (OH)'s last 11 games.
- Minnesota is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.