Mets vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
Mets vs Yankees Game Info
New York Mets (15-16, 9-7 Away) vs. New York Yankees (16-13, 10-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
How to Watch: YES
Mets vs Yankees Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-112) | NYY: (-102)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-210) | NYY: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYM: (N/A) | NYY: (N/A)
World Series Odds: NYM: (+3800) | NYY: (+400)
Mets vs Yankees Probable Pitchers
Mets: Robert Gsellman (0-0, 7.71 ERA)
Yankees: J.A. Happ (1-1, 6.39 ERA)
Mets vs Yankees Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Yankees
Over/Under: Under 10
Mets vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Mets defeated the Yankees, 4-3, in their most recent game on Friday, Aug. 28.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five road games.
- The Mets are 4-1 straight up in their last five games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Yankees' last nine games.
- The Yankees are 0-5 straight up in their last five games.
Mets vs Yankees Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.45 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 4.77 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 4.97 runs per game this season (T-No. 9 in MLB).
- The Yankees are surrendering 4.28 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.