Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Yankees Game Info
Subway Series Doubleheader Game 2
New York Mets (32-34, 13-23 Away) vs. New York Yankees (41-24, 22-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Mets vs Yankees Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+200) I NYY: (-235)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (+100) I NYY: -1.5 (-116)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 28% I NYY: 72%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jason Vargas (2-3, 3.57 ERA) I NYY: James Paxton (3-2, 3.11 ERA)
Mets vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Mets are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games against the Yankees.
- The Mets are 5-2 ATS in their last seven road games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the over in five of the last six games between the Mets and Yankees played at Yankee Stadium, including Game 1 of the doubleheader.
Mets vs Yankees Stats
- The Yankees won Game 1 of today's doubleheader by a score of 12-5. The Mets held a 4-1 lead heading into the bottom of the third inning.
- Jason Vargas is 0-7 with a 6.84 ERA in 11 career appearances (10 starts) against the Yankees. He has an 8.10 ERA in two starts versus the Yankees in the past three seasons.
- James Paxton has one career start against the Mets. He tallied eight strikeouts and a win in six shutout innings during that outing.
Mets vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Mets-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Paxton - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-112) – Paxton shutout the Mets for six innings in his only career start against the Yankees' crosstown rival. The big lefty also has eight or more strikeouts in three of his last six starts. And the Mets struck out nine times in Game 1 of the day-night doubleheader this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.