Mets vs Twins Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, July 17
Mets vs Twins Game Info
New York Mets (43-51, 20-32 Away) vs Minnesota Twins (58-35, 28-16 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field – Minneapolis, MN
Mets vs Twins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+150) | MIN: (-174)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-124) | MIN: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 5% | MIN: 95%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jason Vargas (3-5, 4.23 ERA) | MIN: Martin Perez (8-3, 4.26 ERA)
Mets vs Twins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the Mets' last seven games.
- The Mets are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Minnesota's last five games.
- Minnesota is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games against an NL East opponent.
Mets vs Twins Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 5.65 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Jason Vargas has a 8-4 record with a 3.80 ERA in 20 career appearances (18 starts) against Minnesota.
- Martin Perez 1-0 record with a 3.60 ERA in two career appearances (one start) against the Mets.
Mets vs Twins Prop Bet
All Mets-Twins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jason Vargas - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-138) – Vargas has been a decent source of strikeouts lately, and this total feels a little too low. He's fanned at least six hitters in two of his last three starts, averaging 5.67 Ks per game during that stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.