The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the New York Mets taking on the Colorado Rockies.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mets vs Rockies Game Info
- New York Mets (82-46) vs. Colorado Rockies (54-74)
- Date: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-360) | COL: (+290)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-156) | COL: +1.5 (+130)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Mets vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Max Scherzer (9-3) against the Rockies and German Marquez (6-10).
Mets vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (72.0%)
Mets vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rockies-Mets, Colorado is the underdog at +290, and New York is -360 playing at home.
Mets vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at the Mets, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rockies are -156 to cover the spread, and the Mets are +130.
Mets vs Rockies Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Rockies on August 28, with the over being -100 and the under -122.
Mets vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 63, or 68.5%, of the 92 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, New York has won three of four games when listed as at least -360 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 65 of their 130 opportunities.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 101 total times this season. They've gone 39-62 in those games.
- Colorado has played as a moneyline underdog of +290 or longer in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Colorado has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 126 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 62 of those games (62-59-5).