Mets vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 25
The New York Mets are among the MLB squads playing on Thursday, up against the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Mets vs Rockies Game Info
- New York Mets (79-46) vs. Colorado Rockies (54-71)
- Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-405) | COL: (+320)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-176) | COL: +1.5 (+146)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Mets vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Jacob deGrom (2-1), and Ryan Feltner (2-4) taking the ball for the Colorado Rockies.
Mets vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (74.4%)
Mets vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is a +320 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -405 favorite at home.
Mets vs Rockies Spread
- The Mets are hosting the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mets are -176 to cover the runline, with the Rockies being +146.
Mets vs Rockies Over/Under
- Mets versus Rockies on August 25 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Mets vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 89 games this season and have come away with the win 60 times (67.4%) in those contests.
- New York has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -405.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 64 of their 127 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies have gone 39-59 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39.8% of those games).
- Colorado has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of +320 or longer.
- Colorado has had an over/under set by bookmakers 123 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 61 of those games (61-57-5).