Mets vs Rockies Game Info
New York Mets (78-73, 35-42 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (66-86, 40-37 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Mets vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-144) | COL: (+126)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+100) COL: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 13 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 94% | COL: 6%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Noah Syndergaard (10-8, 4.15 ERA) | COL: Jeff Hoffman (2-6, 7.03 ERA)
Mets vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Mets' last five games.
- The Mets are 6-3 straight up in their last nine games.
- Colorado is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Colorado's last six games against the Mets.
Mets vs Rockies Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.85 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Noah Syndergaard is 2-0 with a 2.42 ERA in four career starts against Colorado.
- Jeff Hoffman is 1-1 with a 8.66 ERA in five career appearances (three starts) against the Mets.
Mets vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Mets-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Noah Syndergaard - Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (+100) – Noah Syndergaard hasn't looked quite as dominant as he has in years past, and he hasn't been as electric in the strikeout department either. He's failed to reach six strikeouts in four of his last five starts. Given Syndergaard's recent performances, he could struggle to reach six Ks this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.