Mets vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 10
On Wednesday in the MLB, the New York Mets are playing the Cincinnati Reds.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Reds Game Info
- New York Mets (72-39) vs. Cincinnati Reds (44-65)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-320) | CIN: (+260)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-154) | CIN: +1.5 (+128)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mets vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will hand the ball to Taijuan Walker (9-3, 3.45 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Reds will counter with T.J. Zeuch.
Mets vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (65.4%)
Mets vs Reds Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -320 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +260 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Reds are +128 to cover, and the Mets are -154.
Mets vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Mets-Reds game on August 10, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
Mets vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 56, or 69.1%, of the 81 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- New York has been listed as a favorite of -320 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 58 of their 113 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds have gone 30-51 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37% of those games).
- Cincinnati has played as a moneyline underdog of +260 or longer in only two games this season, which they lost both.
- Cincinnati has played in 105 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-52-2).