The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Texas Rangers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mets vs Rangers Game Info
- New York Mets (48-30) vs. Texas Rangers (37-39)
- Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-144) | TEX: (+122)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+140) | TEX: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Carlos Carrasco (8-4) for the New York Mets, and Jon Gray (4-3) for the Texas Rangers.
Mets vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (57.7%)
Mets vs Rangers Moneyline
- The Mets vs Rangers moneyline has New York as a -144 favorite, while Texas is a +122 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at the Mets, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rangers are +140 to cover the spread, and the Mets are -170.
Mets vs Rangers Over/Under
- The Mets-Rangers game on July 3 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
Mets vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 35, or 67.3%, of the 52 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a mark of 22-7 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -144 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 42 of 80 chances this season.
- The Rangers have been the underdog on the moneyline 46 total times this season. They've gone 24-22 in those games.
- Texas has gone 13-13 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +122 or longer (50%).
- Texas has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times this season for a 32-35-6 record against the over/under.