Mets vs Phillies Game Info
New York Mets (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (4-0, 4-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Mets vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-138) | PHI: (+118)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+116) | PHI: +1.5 (-140)
Total: 9 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYM: (46%) | PHI: (54%)
World Series Odds: NYM: (+1000) | PHI: (+3000)
Mets vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Mets: Marcus Stroman (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Phillies: Chase Anderson (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Mets vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: New York Mets
Over/Under: Over 9
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Mets are 4-9 straight up in their last 13 games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Mets' last seven road games.
- Philadelphia is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
Mets vs Phillies Stats
- The Mets are averaging 3.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 17 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 3.50 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 1.50 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.