Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Phillies Game Info
New York Mets (37-43, 17-29 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (41-38, 25-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Mets vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+136) | PHI: (-156)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-148) | PHI: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 29% | PHI: 71%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jason Vargas (3-3, 3.75 ERA) | PHI: Nick Pivetta (4-2, 5.54 ERA)
Mets vs Philadelphia Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 11 of the Mets' last 15 games.
- The Mets are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 2-7 straight up in its last nine games.
Mets vs Philadelphia Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.79 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.81 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- Jason Vargas has a 2-1 record with a 3.51 ERA in six career appearances (four starts) against Philadelphia.
- Nick Pivetta has a 3-2 record with a 6.23 ERA in six career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Philadelphia Prop Bet
All Mets-Philadelphia betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jason Vargas - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-144) – Vargas has been a reliable source of strikeouts recently, tallying at least four Ks in three of his last five starts. The New York Mets' starter also averaged exactly 4.0 Ks per game during that stretch, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.