The New York Mets versus the Washington Nationals is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (0-0) vs. Washington Nationals (0-0)
- Date: Thursday, April 7, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB game spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-130) | WSH: (+110)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+128) | WSH: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (52.4%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is a +110 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -130 favorite on the road.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Nationals. The Mets are +128 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -154.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Mets-Nationals on April 7, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.