The MLB's Sunday slate includes the New York Mets taking on the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (3-0) vs. Washington Nationals (0-3)
- Date: Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, totals and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-138) | WSH: (+118)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+118) | WSH: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals win (60.2%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while New York is a -138 favorite despite being on the road.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (-142 to cover), and New York is +118 to cover the runline.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Mets versus Nationals contest on April 10 has been set at 9, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.