Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
New York Mets (1-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Location: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: NYM: (+106) | WSH: (-122)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-210) | WSH: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 57% | WSH: 43%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Noah Syndergaard | WSH: Stephen Strasburg
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 33-23 against the spread (ATS) as a road underdog since 2018.
- New York is 42-35 ATS in division games since 2018.
- Washington is 31-42 ATS as a home favorite since 2018.
- The total has gone under 63 percent of the time after Washington has one day off since 2018.
Mets vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Mets-Nationals betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
- Home (Nationals) Total Runs - Under 3.5 (+102) – As Washington adjusts to life without Bryce Harper, it seems its bats will need extra time. The Nationals mustered no runs and struggled for production outside of Adam Eaton and Trea Turner. Their struggles might continue against Mets' stud Noah Syndergaard.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.