Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
New York Mets (20-22, 11-14 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (10-31, 6-17 Home)
Date: Friday, May 17, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Mets vs Marlins Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-210) | MIA: (+180)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-116) | MIA: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 6.5– Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 76% | MIA: 24%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Jacob deGrom (3-4, 3.26 ERA) | MIA: Trevor Richards (0-5, 4.46 ERA)
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends & Stats
- The New York Mets are 5-0 straight up in their last five games against Miami.
- The Mets are 6-1 straight up in their last seven road games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last five games against the Mets.
- The Marlins haven't scored a run since last Saturday in a 4-1 loss to the Mets.
Mets vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Mets-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 (-145) – The Marlins head into Friday's game with the second-worst first-inning offense in the MLB, scoring in the first frame of only six of their 41 games this season. On the other side of the ball, Miami has allowed opponents to score a first-inning run in only four of the team's 23 home games. The Mets have also scored in 11 of their 42 first innings, which is just over 26 percent of their games this year.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.