Mets vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, May 30
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Dodgers Game Info
New York Mets (27-28, 12-19 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (37-19, 21-7 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Mets vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+240) | LAD: (-280)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (+118) | LAD: -1.5 (-140)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 13% | LAD: 87%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Jason Vargas (1-2, 5.22 ERA) | LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (7-1, 1.65 ERA)
Mets vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- The Mets are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Mets' last nine games.
- The Dodgers are 11-3 straight up in their last 14 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine straight games for the Dodgers.
Mets vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Mets-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home (Dodgers) Total Runs: Over 5 (-110) – The Dodgers have already scored 21 runs in the first three games of this series with the Mets, and now they get to face Jason Vargas and his 5.22 ERA. Los Angeles has scored six or more runs in seven of their last nine games, and just scored four runs in the ninth inning to grab a come-from-behind win on Wednesday. In the last three games of this series the Dodgers have scored 16 runs off of the Mets' bullpen alone, so they very well might hit the over here even if Vargas pitches well.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.