Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
New York Mets (10-8, 8-5 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (10-8, 5-2 Home)
Date: Friday, April 19, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+138) | STL: (-160)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-146) | STL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 9 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 7% | STL: 93%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Jason Vargas (1-0, 14.21 ERA) | STL: Adam Wainwright (1-1, 3.94 ERA)
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The Mets are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last five games.
- St. Louis is 7-3 both straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of St. Louis' last seven games.
Mets vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Mets-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pete Alonso to Hit a Home Run (+400) – Alonso has been a force in the middle of the order for the New York Mets this season. The slugger already has six home runs in 18 games to go along with a .323 batting average. Meanwhile, Adam Wainwright is starting for the St. Louis Cardinals tonight. He has struggled with the long ball this season, surrendering two homers in his latest outing.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.