Mets vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 6 Doubleheader Game 1
In MLB action on Saturday, the New York Mets face the Atlanta Braves.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Braves Game Info
- New York Mets (67-39) vs. Atlanta Braves (64-43)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-134) | ATL: (+114)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+168) | ATL: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will hand the ball to David Peterson and the Braves will counter with Jake Odorizzi (4-3, 3.75 ERA).
Mets vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (55.4%)
Mets vs Braves Moneyline
- Atlanta is a +114 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -134 favorite at home.
Mets vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are at +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Braves are -205 to cover the spread, and the Mets are +168.
Mets vs Braves Over/Under
- The over/under for the Mets versus Braves contest on August 6 has been set at 9, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 76 games this season and have come away with the win 51 times (67.1%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 35-19 when favored by -134 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 55 of their 108 opportunities.
- The Braves have gone 8-13 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.1% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer, Atlanta has a record of 2-5 (28.6%).
- In the 106 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 52 times (52-49-5).