The New York Mets are among the MLB teams busy on Friday, versus the Atlanta Braves.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Braves Game Info
- New York Mets (67-38) vs. Atlanta Braves (63-43)
- Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-142) | ATL: (+120)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+142) | ATL: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mets vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Taijuan Walker (9-2) versus the Braves and Ian Anderson (9-6).
Mets vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (55.6%)
Mets vs Braves Moneyline
- The Mets vs Braves moneyline has New York as a -142 favorite, while Atlanta is a +120 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Braves Spread
- The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Braves. The Mets are +142 to cover the spread, while the Braves are -172.
Mets vs Braves Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Mets-Braves on August 5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 51, or 68%, of the 75 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 31 times in 45 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 54 of their 107 opportunities.
- The Braves have won seven of the 20 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (35%).
- Atlanta is 1-4 (winning only 20% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 105 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 51 of those games (51-49-5).