The New York Mets versus the Atlanta Braves is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Braves Game Info
- New York Mets (76-42) vs. Atlanta Braves (72-47)
- Date: Thursday, August 18, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Mets vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-132) | ATL: (+112)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+136) | ATL: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-118)
Mets vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will give the ball to Jacob deGrom (2-0) versus the Braves and Max Fried (10-4).
Mets vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (53.4%)
Mets vs Braves Moneyline
- Atlanta is a +112 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -132 favorite on the road.
Mets vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are at +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Braves are -164 to cover the spread, and the Mets are +136.
Mets vs Braves Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Mets-Braves contest on August 18, with the over available at -102 and the under at -118.
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 60 wins in the 86 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has a mark of 45-21 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 61 of 120 chances this season.
- The Braves have won eight of the 25 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (32%).
- Atlanta has a 3-8 record (winning just 27.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- Atlanta has played in 118 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-52-7).