Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (3-7, 2-3 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (7-3, 5-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 3, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
How to Watch: FS1
Mets vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-128) | ATL: (+112)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+130) | ATL: +1.5 (-154)
Total: 8 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYM: (51%) | ATL: (49%)
World Series Odds: NYM: (+2000) | ATL: (+1400)
Mets vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Mets: Jacob deGrom (0-0, 1.64 ERA)
Braves: Mike Soroka (0-0, 1.59 ERA)
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- Atlanta defeated the Mets, 4-0, in the meeting between these two on Sunday.
- The Mets have covered the spread (run line) in 30.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 26 in the MLB).
- The Mets have hit the over in 30.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 25 in the MLB).
- Atlanta has covered the spread (run line) in 60.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 8 in the MLB).
- Atlanta has hit the over in 40.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 16 in the MLB).
Mets vs Braves Stats
- The Mets are averaging 3.80 runs per game this season (T-No. 21in the MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.80 runs per game this season (No. 28 in the MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.70 runs per game this season (No. 3 in the MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 10 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.