Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (3-5, 2-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (5-3, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park – Cumberland, GA
Mets vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-184) | ATL: (+154)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-184) | ATL: -1.5 (+154)
Total: 10 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYM: (39%) | ATL: (61%)
World Series Odds: NYM: (+2000) | ATL: (+1400)
Mets vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Mets: Michael Wacha (1-0, 1.80 ERA)
Braves: Touki Toussaint (0-0, 20.25 ERA)
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have covered the spread (run line) in 37.5 percent of their games this season (T-No. 22 in the MLB).
- The Mets have hit the over in 37.5 percent of their games this season (T-No. 19 in the MLB).
- Atlanta has covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 15 in the MLB).
- Atlanta has hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 10 in the MLB).
Mets vs Braves Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 5.88 runs per game this season (T-No. 27 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.75 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.88 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.