Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (35-38, 15-24 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (43-31, 23-17 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Mets vs Braves Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+134) | ATL: (-154)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-152) | ATL: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 10 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 7% | ATL: 93%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Steven Matz (5-4, 3.93 ERA) | ATL: Max Fried (7-3, 4.11 ERA)
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in seven of the Mets' last eight games.
- The Mets are 2-4 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Atlanta's last 10 games.
- Atlanta is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games.
Mets vs Braves Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.75 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Steven Matz has a 5-0 record with a 2.78 ERA in eight career starts against Atlanta.
- Max Fried has a 0-1 record with a 1.26 ERA in six career appearances (two starts) against the Mets.
Mets vs Braves Prop Bet
All Mets-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Max Fried - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-190) – Fried has been a decent source of strikeouts this season, racking up at least five Ks in five of his last seven starts. Additionally, the New York Mets average 9.46 Ks per game on the road this season, and have struck out a total of 15 times in the first two games of this series.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.