Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (61-58, 27-37 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (71-50, 33-25 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Mets vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+132) | ATL: (-152)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-148) | ATL: -1.5 (+126)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 61% | ATL: 39%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Steven Matz (7-7, 4.49 ERA) | ATL: Dallas Keuchel (3-5, 4.83 ERA)
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets are 15-3 straight up in their last 18 games.
- The Mets are 12-3 against the spread (ATS) in their last 15 road games.
- Atlanta are 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against the Mets.
- Atlanta is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
Mets vs Braves Stats
-The Braves are No. 6 in MLB with 652 runs scored.
- The Mets are No. 11 in MLB with 1,047 hits.
- Steven Mats is 5-1 with a 3.61 ERA in 10 career starts against the Braves.
- Dallas Keuchel has never started a game against the New York Mets. He has a 4.83 ERA across his 10 starts with Atlanta this season.
Mets vs Braves Prop Bet
All Mets-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Total Hits: New York Mets (+125) — Steven Matz is getting the start for the Mets on Wednesday and he has a history of pitching well against the Braves. For his career against Atlanta, he's 5-1, with a 3.61 ERA. As for Dallas Keuchel, he gave up 10 hits and eight earned runs in his last outing against the Marlins.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.