Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Braves Game Info
New York Mets (8-4, 6-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (7-5, 5-2 Home)
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Mets vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-102) | ATL: (-112)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-200) | ATL: -1.5 (+170)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 51% | ATL: 49%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Zack Wheeler (0-1, 10.24 ERA) | ATL: Kyle Wright (0-1, 4.35 ERA)
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- The Mets are 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of the Mets' last 11 games.
- Atlanta is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last six games.
Mets vs Braves Prop Bet
All Mets-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pete Alonso to Hit a Home Run (+410) – Alonso has been a revelation with the New York Mets so far, hitting .378 with six home runs and 17 RBI through 12 games this season. The Mets' slugger has been even more dangerous against left-handed pitchers thus far, hitting .462 with three home runs, which could come in handy against the Atlanta Braves' lefty Sean Newcomb. Alonso hit a home run that was clocked at 118 MPH last night, so he's in a groove right now, and it wouldn't be a surprise to see him go yard again Friday night.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.