Mets vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 22
By Duel Staff
On Sunday in the MLB, the New York Mets are playing the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Rockies Game Info
- New York Mets (27-15) vs. Colorado Rockies (19-20)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Mets vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-124) | COL: (+106)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+122) | COL: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Mets vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Taijuan Walker (1-0) for the New York Mets, and Austin Gomber (2-3) for the Colorado Rockies.
Mets vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (56.4%)
Mets vs Rockies Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Mets vs. Rockies reveal New York as the favorite (-124) and Colorado as the underdog (+106) despite being the home team.
Mets vs Rockies Spread
The Rockies are +1.5 on the spread (-146 to cover), and New York is +122 to cover the runline.
Mets vs Rockies Over/Under
The over/under for Mets-Rockies on May 22 is 10.5. The over is -104, and the under is -118.
Mets vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 21 wins in the 34 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, New York has won 18 of 29 games when listed as at least -124 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 20 of their 43 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have gone 11-15 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42.3% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Colorado has a 10-13 record (winning 43.5% of its games).
- Colorado has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 22 times this season for a 22-17-1 record against the over/under.