Mets vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 27
MLB action on Saturday includes the New York Mets taking on the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Mets vs Rockies Game Info
- New York Mets (81-46) vs. Colorado Rockies (54-73)
- Date: Saturday, August 27, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-260) | COL: (+215)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-120) | COL: +1.5 (+100)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start David Peterson against the Rockies and Kyle Freeland (7-8).
Mets vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (66.4%)
Mets vs Rockies Moneyline
- Colorado is a +215 underdog on the moneyline, while New York is a -260 favorite at home.
Mets vs Rockies Spread
- The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Rockies. The Mets are -120 to cover the spread, while the Rockies are +100.
Mets vs Rockies Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Mets-Rockies on August 27, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Mets vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 91 games this year and have walked away with the win 62 times (68.1%) in those games.
- This season, New York has been victorious seven times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -260 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 65 of their 129 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have won 39% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (39-61).
- Colorado is 1-7 (winning just 12.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +215 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 125 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 62 times (62-58-5).